- ONT-1623 - System configuration: The user export has been optimized, users of the "job portal" type are exported only optionally.
- ONT-1615 - Online editor: In addition, those QA checks that are already permanently configured in the workflow are now also available in the view menu, so that you can run them manually if necessary, just like the optional QA checks.
- ONT-1589 - Transfer in the jobs tab: In the case of multiple transfer of selected jobs in the jobs tab, the QA checks can only be skipped in the future if the user has the necessary authorization. This is called "Job processing: Skip QA checks (mass transfer in the jobs tab)".
- ONT-1576 - Offline editing: When importing jobs processed outside ONTRAMs (XLIFF), comments from the element to the segment are stored in ONTRAM. If the comment (same content) already exists, it will not be added again.
- ONT-1599 - Job portal: Extension of the integration of an external makeover process of documents
- ONT-1592 - Job creation: The target languages are now re-sorted in the Easy Wizard and for Instant Text Translation. Default target languages are displayed first, followed by the other languages, each alphabetically.
- ONT-1515 - Resource Management: As a user, I can now add national holidays to a calendar in addition to my availability, so that these holidays can be displayed in the resource overview and taken into account when planning.
- ONT-1612 - Job export: Under certain circumstances, an automatic data export of a job was started when the job status was changed via the administration. This no longer occurs.
- ONT-1610 - Online editor: For Asian languages that have no spaces between words, change tracking has always shown a complete segment as a change. This has been corrected, the changes are now determined character by character.
- ONT-1609 - Job creation: The automatic generation of a PDF from the source language when creating a new job now works again, the thumbnails for office documents are also available again.
- ONT-1606 - Job portal: The client will be notified by e-mail upon completion of each target language. Previously, the notification was only sent when the first target language was completed, this has now been adjusted.
- ONT-1587 - Online editor: It is now possible to display the known additional columns in addition to the result of the QA check, for example for terminology hits or current changes to the target language.
- ONT-1409 - Fuzzy Memory: If so-called "fuzzy groups" are defined for the calculation of the statistics, this information is now also correctly taken into account when displaying the statistics diagram in the jobs tab and for the Excel export (status overview).
- ONT-1599 - Job portal: Extension of the process for the clean drawing of documents.
- ONT-1600 - Job portal: Expansion of the connection of language service providers.
- ONT-1604 - Office Filters: Word documents with specific content in header or footer could not be opened after export due to a structural error. Fixed issue.
- ONT-1598 - Online editor: The "Find and Replace" function returned an incorrect search result when searching for an apostrophe. This has been corrected.
- ONT-1595 - Job creation with target dates: In the group configuration, it is now possible to set that the target dates for a new job are calculated based on the desired target date. For this purpose, the time interval to the target date can be configured for each role of the workflow.
- ONT-1590 - Translation Memory: In the TM browser, it is now possible to search in two languages if necessary in order to narrow down the search result. Text pairs must correspond to the two search terms entered in both the source language and the target language.
- ONT-1575 - Resource Management: In the resource overview, the absences of each user can now be edited directly without having to switch to the personal user profile. Clicking on the calendar icon opens the absence calendar of the corresponding user. Here, individual days can be marked as "absent".
- ONT-1574 - Status overview: The options "Time-critical" and "Target date exceeded" are available as new filter criteria in order to conveniently filter out and display the corresponding jobs in the status overview.
- ONT-1568 - Offline Translation: The batch import of jobs translated from outside ONTRAMs has been revised. The result of the import is displayed directly to the user in a clear form so that he can react to any problems.
- ONT-1586 - Offline Translation: After importing a translation from Offline Word, the result display of the QA checks may not be up to date, this has been fixed.
- ONT-1567 - Resource management: When transferring running jobs to another user, the user list was not always fully loaded. This has been corrected.
- ONT-1569 - Preview and export via web service: To integrate third-party systems, a web service configuration can now be made individually in the filter profile. This makes it possible to address different external soap services within a job group, depending on the filter used, in order to generate a preview or to transmit the final exported data.
- ONT-1573 - Change requests: Soft breaks within a segment may have led to a change in the segment being incorrectly recognized. This mechanism has been corrected.
- Job administration: In the job administration, the display of the job/content parts has been optimized, the linked files are now easier to assign.
- Job statistics: Depending on the personal setting in the user profile, the text quantity of a job is displayed in words or standard lines (or in combination): in the statistics pop-up in the jos tab, in the transfer mail and in the status export.
- Offline Translation: The import of XLIFF or Word data (Translator Kit / Offline Word File) within a job has been revised so that the result of the import is immediately visible. The number of imported segments and the error log, if any, are displayed to the user.
- ONT-1556 - Status overview: For jobs with several job parts, an incorrect value for the job volume may have been specified, this has been corrected.
- ONT-1554 - Online editor: Protected spaces (nbsp) within terminology matches are now displayed correctly.
- ONT-1547 - Workflow Configuration: Disabling a workflow now displays an info about which job groups this workflow is used in.
- ONT-1544 - Notification: With the new "Show statistics in transfer mail" permission, the user can view the statistics of the job in each transfer mail.
- ONT-1542 - Job portal: Comments from the job container can be transferred to the translation job by coordination. A selection list facilitates the transfer.
- ONT-1527 - Translation Memory: The handling of wildcards has been optimized in Translation Memory so that in the future the TM quota is not affected by the permissible deviating use of spaces within wildcards.
- ONT-1511 - Translator Kit: In addition to the general reference data for the source file, the specific reference data for the respective target language are now also contained in the Translator Kit, specifically in a separate subdirectory.
- ONT-1546 - Job creation in the order wizard: It is no longer possible to specify target dates that are in the past.
- ONT-1545 - Status overview: In Excel export, the assignment of the current workflow step to the workflow role was incorrect under certain circumstances, this has been corrected.
- ONT-1540 - QA check number formats: The QA check did not find numbers under certain circumstances if a unit of measure followed directly after the number; this error has been fixed.