- ONT-1569 - Preview and export via web service: To integrate third-party systems, a web service configuration can now be made individually in the filter profile. This makes it possible to address different external soap services within a job group, depending on the filter used, in order to generate a preview or to transmit the final exported data.
- ONT-1573 - Change requests: Soft breaks within a segment may have led to a change in the segment being incorrectly recognized. This mechanism has been corrected.
- Job administration: In the job administration, the display of the job/content parts has been optimized, the linked files are now easier to assign.
- Job statistics: Depending on the personal setting in the user profile, the text quantity of a job is displayed in words or standard lines (or in combination): in the statistics pop-up in the jos tab, in the transfer mail and in the status export.
- Offline Translation: The import of XLIFF or Word data (Translator Kit / Offline Word File) within a job has been revised so that the result of the import is immediately visible. The number of imported segments and the error log, if any, are displayed to the user.
- ONT-1556 - Status overview: For jobs with several job parts, an incorrect value for the job volume may have been specified, this has been corrected.
- ONT-1554 - Online editor: Protected spaces (nbsp) within terminology matches are now displayed correctly.
- ONT-1547 - Workflow Configuration: Disabling a workflow now displays an info about which job groups this workflow is used in.
- ONT-1544 - Notification: With the new "Show statistics in transfer mail" permission, the user can view the statistics of the job in each transfer mail.
- ONT-1542 - Job portal: Comments from the job container can be transferred to the translation job by coordination. A selection list facilitates the transfer.
- ONT-1527 - Translation Memory: The handling of wildcards has been optimized in Translation Memory so that in the future the TM quota is not affected by the permissible deviating use of spaces within wildcards.
- ONT-1511 - Translator Kit: In addition to the general reference data for the source file, the specific reference data for the respective target language are now also contained in the Translator Kit, specifically in a separate subdirectory.
- ONT-1546 - Job creation in the order wizard: It is no longer possible to specify target dates that are in the past.
- ONT-1545 - Status overview: In Excel export, the assignment of the current workflow step to the workflow role was incorrect under certain circumstances, this has been corrected.
- ONT-1540 - QA check number formats: The QA check did not find numbers under certain circumstances if a unit of measure followed directly after the number; this error has been fixed.